It is recommended to view this puzzle as a document. You are also encouraged to print a physical copy. If you are unfamiliar with the rules, take a look at the first conqueror puzzle, or you can find them on the first page if viewing this puzzle as a document.
- There are no other entries in the whole grid that are 1 away from any of these
- The product ends in 7 0s
- Consecutive multiples of 6
- Sums to twice the sum at H
- Sums to (sum at M)*11/9
- The product is half a cube
- All end in a 1 or 2
- The only single digit entry in the whole grid and two multiples of it. The single digit entry is not 1
- All 1 away from a multiple of 5. Sums to an even number
- Sums to one of 109, 119 or 129
- When written directly next to each other in ascending order, a palindromic sequence of digits is the result
- All within 10 of each other
Thanks to Tom and Dinos for testing this puzzle!
If you enjoyed this puzzle, please consider leaving a comment or sharing on social media.
All the Conqueror puzzles to date can be found here