- Sums to a single digit number
- None of these are squares
- Product is twice a square
- Product ends in 5
- Sums to 3 times the value of the highest multiple of 9 that appears in the grid
- Product is the same as at H
- Only use the digits 1 and 4
- Sums to 11 times the sum at E
- All multiples of 7
- Product ends in 000
- When written in ascending order, a palindromic sequence of digits is formed
- Sum is a square
Thanks to Tom and Dinos for testing this puzzle!
If you enjoyed this puzzle, please consider leaving a comment or sharing on social media.
All the Conqueror puzzles to date can be found here