Hello and welcome to my brand new puzzle blog!
I’ve been spending a lot of my spare time in recent months working on a software project to help me compile different puzzles. I’m now happy to share with you some of the fruits of my labour.
For every day in February I’m going to be posting three puzzles for you to print off and have a go at (with solutions coming the day after).
There are 6 types of puzzle I’m initially working on, and these will be the ones you see this month. I have tried to provide a mixture of difficulties, so there should be plenty to have a go at no matter what level you are. The puzzles this month are:
- Codeword (21 in Feb) – in a mixture of Medium and Hard
- Sudoku (14 in Feb) – in a mixture of Easy Medium and Hard
- SudokuXL (14 in Feb) – in a mixture of Easy and Medium
- Pathfinder (7 in Feb) – in a mixture of Easy Medium and Hard
- Word Pyramid (7 in Feb) – in a mixture of Medium and Hard
- Synagrams (21 in Feb) – Mostly Hard
So that’s a total of 21 + 14 + 14 + 7 + 7 + 21 = 84 for you to try out.
As the month progresses I may tweak things a little depending on feedback. Oh, and on the matter of feedback, I’ll try to make it as easy as possible to give me feedback for the puzzles, and will regularly prompt you to do so!
I hope you find the solving the puzzles as fun and challenging as I found it to make them